Zenoss is built for modern IT infrastructures. Let's discuss how we can work together.
Why Choose Zenoss for Cisco UCS Monitoring?
Zenoss provides a Cisco UCS monitoring solution that unifies monitoring of all the components in the Cisco UCS stack. Zenoss understands the relationships between operating system workloads and virtual machines, virtualized hosts and service profiles, and data stores and storage arrays. Zenoss also tracks dependencies among the multiple components that make up an IT application service.
Cisco UCS allows you to move to a next-generation data center infrastructure. UCS service profiles sever the tight bonds between operating systems and server hardware, enabling the creation of a dynamic data center.
Our Top Cisco UCS Monitoring Capabilities
- Unified view of both Cisco UCS component performance and availability as well as the performance and availability of all other physical and virtual devices in the data center
- Dynamic collection of Cisco UCS blade, network, storage and virtual machine host information
- Workload relationship visualization and service dependency tracking across dynamic infrastructure stack
- Monitoring of Cisco UCS servers in converged infrastructure platforms, e.g., NetApp FlexPod, VCE Vblock, EMC VSPEX
- Faster root-cause identification and service-impact determination by reducing event storm clutter into a single relevant event